The features included in Mo.net 7.4 are focused on refining the end-to-end user experience and enhancing our support for the operational modelling community. We continue to extend the integration potential of the platform with a range of enhancements to our enterprise technology connectors to help Mo.net provide best-in-class modelling & calculation across the insurance ecosystem.
What You'll Love About Mo.net 7.4
Mo.net 7.4 includes new features and enhancements to existing functionality that make the development, deployment, integration and consumption of models & calculations faster, easier and more controlled.
Enterprise & Cloud Integration
Mo.net 7.4 includes a range of new features & functionality to further enhance the integration potential of the platform, both in the enterprise and in the cloud.
- Significant enhancements to the Operational Modelling Centre (OMC) allowing additional Mo.net and other task types to be included in operational jobs
- Enhancements to the Mo.net Command Line Compiler (CLiC) allowing models & service packages to be generated from outside Model Development Studio
- Richer integration between Mo.net Identity Services and the rest of the Mo.net platform
- New integration points for database applications allowing Mo.net models & calculations to be integrated directly into the database ecosystem (“modelling as a query”)
Mo.net 7.4 continues to refine the user experience to make everyday tasks easier and more intuitive
- Enhancements to the Mobile Modeller smartphone app to illustrate how multiple versions of backend models & calculations could coexist
- Further refinements to the Model Development Studio user interface to make it more intuitive & accessible
- Significant enhancements to all areas of the Operational Modelling Centre as part of OMC R2
- Further refinements to source control user interface with the ability to suppress unwanted metadata
Governance and Control
Mo.net 7.4 delivers enhanced governance & control functionality from calculation development through to operational use and everywhere in between.
- 4 or 6-eyes approval functionality within the OMC platform
- Improved error handing & reporting to make the task of root cause problem analysis more efficient
- Enhancements to the Mo.net run report functionality to help users understand the components of any run from within Model Development Studio
- Improved protection functionality to prevent unwanted changes to modelling projects
Performance & Scalability
Mo.net 7.4 includes a number of performance improvements for both development and operational users.
- Standardisation and refinements to underlying infrastructure components, allowing the models to operate at massive scale, on or off premise
- Ability to use Mo.net Worker Services from within the OMC environment
- Further enhancements to platform logging functionality to provide improved fault resolution in large enterprise / cloud deployments
- Extension to Mo.net Model Profiler to help users understand any bottlenecks in their projects & tasks
- Ability to use Azure-based Worker Services from within Worker Service Manager
We’re confident that the improvements and refinements included in Mo.net 7.4 will further enhance the end-to-end modelling experience for all members of the user community.